SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Search Engine Optimization is a combination of methods that help your website to rank highly in search results. It is an essential part of online marketing strategy.
SEO involves using specific techniques to help search engines recognize that your website:
- Reflects what the user is searching for
- Features quality content and relevant information to the topic
- Offers expertise on other subjects related to the searched topic
- Has been used by other people or referenced by other websites
Localization takes these best practices for SEO and applies them to your local area! Implementing local SEO helps your website to appear in search results within your community.
Most businesses operate on a local, rather than global, scale. This means that your customers are centered in one area, rather than spread throughout many cities, states, or countries. For example, the website for a bakery located in Denver would not need to show up for a search for “cupcakes in Chicago.” Localization means your SEO efforts will focus on your target customers so your website ranks in your market!
Localization adds to your SEO efforts for improved ranking in search results within your area. Having consistent listing on various online directories show that your business is real – that you have a physical presence in your community. Positive and current reviews further establish your authority for search engines. With SEO and localization services from AMG, your website will be found!
At AMG, our experts understand how SEO works. Our team keeps up to date on algorithm changes and techniques, and monitor the rankings of your targeted keyword terms.
We take the time to do proper keyword research to ensure your website achieves high rankings AND maintains them. Our results speak for themselves.
- Creating and managing your local listings on 40+ local listing sites
- Managing your reputation online by monitoring and responding to reviews
- 5 Keyword terms with research
- Monthly reporting
- Google penalty management