There’s no denying that social media has become a key player in the marketing world in this day and age. As businesses, we need to strive to dominate on social media — we need to push for more followers, more likes, more shares, more comments… the list goes on.
But one of the biggest questions most businesses have is how or when these actions convert into business. Social media experts are continuously making strides with research into just how and why much social media affects and improves business.
Take a look at this Infographic* – it shows some of the ways that businesses are transforming social media crosses from a personal socializing to a source of leads and revenue for businesses…as well as which social media platforms are big winners so far.
Here are some of the statistics that AMG found useful- think about how Social Media can help your comprehensive online marketing strategy:
- 84% of online shoppers use social media sites!
- Out of all the people that use the internet, 85% have Facebook accounts and 49% have Twitter accounts.
- Looking for reviews and testimonials? 60% of online consumers follow or give feedback to brands on social media sites.
- 81% of consumers are influenced by posts from friends, and 78% made a purchase based on a company’s posts.
- 89% of marketers are using social media sites to generate business exposure- are you?
* Infographic courtesy of go-gulf.com